I know Sharon Simms-Moore and I know her situation with this person and house personally.

This person was not honest regarding the condition of her house and she lied about many things about this property.She did not want to repair the property.

I came by a few times during this upseting situation. She was assisting me with drafting of legal papers and I am in the real estate field and I gave her some assistance. She did not minpulate the courts as a matter of fact the court did not put this woman to task on being a high class slum lord. This woman thinks Sharon won but it was Sharon Simms-Moore that was harmed.

It caused her much personal and professional harm. This woman is not out any monies because she had to fix her property which she will probably sell to the next sucker. She helped me with getting my legal papers done and gave me a network of support people. I have referred her to others and they have been very very happy.

I am sure that the reason she is having any problems now is due to you.

Had an Experience with Sharon Simms Moore?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #8788

Sharon Simms Moore is a scam artist and has been for years, this time though she made a mistake and will eventually be prosecuted, trust me on this one. She has lived rent free for a very long time at various locations. Time to pay the piper.